Global Advanced Research Journal of Microbiology (GARJM) ISSN: 2315-5116
November 2017 Vol. 6(7): pp. 046-050
Copyright © 2017 Global Advanced Research Journals
The characteristics of silver – doped zein nanoparticles coated with lipopolysaccharides
University of Bucharest, Faculty of Biology, Department of Anatomy, Animal Physiology and Biophysics, SplaiulIndependentei, No 91-95, 050095, Bucharest, Romania
Accepted 06 October, 2017
To investigate the interaction between nanoparticles and bacterial lipopolysaccharides, researches and experiments made showed promising results when synthetized zein nanoparticles were dropt with silver and mixed with coatedlipopolysaccharides.
Keywords: bacterial, nanoparticles, lipopolysaccharides.
- Ahmed Kareem Hammood Jaberi on Google Scholar
- Ahmed Kareem Hammood Jaberi on Pubmed
- Maria Mernea on Google Scholar
- Maria Mernea on Pubmed
- Dan Florin Mihailescu on Google Scholar
- Dan Florin Mihailescu on Pubmed
- Gheorghe Stoian on Google Scholar
- Gheorghe Stoian on Pubmed